Thursday, July 9, 2009

Abby's Update

Hi everyone. I promised to keep you updated on what's going on with Abby. This week we met with her neurologist for the first time. She told us that Abby's EEG showed that she had generalized abnormal brain activity. She ordered further blood tests, an MRI and a 48 hour EEG that we will start at home with her on Monday. On Tuesday, she had a lymph node removed from the left side of her neck. Everything went well. She has been tired and has had some mild pain the last two days, but is in good spirits. We should have the biopsy results in the next few days. Thank you for your fasting and prayers! Keep the prayers coming! Thanks to all those who have helped with our kids this week!

3 comments:

Cheri said...

I love this picture of Abby! Thanks for all the amazing updates! You guys are lucky to be able to do so many great things outdoors! I recieved your e-mail about Abby after the 4th of July weekend. She is in our prayers! Love and miss you!

The Ragsdale Family said...

Gosh I had no idea. I'm sorry and we will for sure keep you guys in our prayers. Sounds like some of the same things we have been doing with Madilyn. I pray everything will be ok. Love to you all.

Sonia Cole said...

My girls sure do miss your girls. I'm glad that Grace and Faye are able to call and chat with Mikelle and Abby. I hope she is recovering well. It sounds like she's doing better. Sending you love from your friends in Florida!

Followers