Sunday, June 28, 2009

Notice the blinker at the bottom of my blog. Boys are 90% mischief and 10% dirt. Today it was 10% chocolate. Josh has been hiding from me lately. Paul had taken the girls to summer school and I had gone in my room to make the bed. When I came out Josh was gone. I checked all the usual places outside, checked the basement, the princess tower(the girls bedroom) and was starting to panic. I looked outside the front window again and called his name out the front door. Just then I heard a tiny giggle. I found him a few feet from me, behind the piano with a cupful of chocolate chips! Stinker!!

2 comments:

The Ragsdale Family said...

Love all the updates, once again. You guys all look great, and it looks like things are great.

Happy Birthday girls! We miss you guys.

P.S. Kami says Hi she is living with us now.

Cheri said...

The kids are getting so big! I am so sad that we haven't seen you for so long! It was good to know what you have been up to. You guys are very busy! Miss you tons!

Followers